We are now accepting user submissions of artwork created by coloring in featured products.
Post pictures of your own masterpieces to show them off to the world!
Post your artwork to Instagram with the hashtag "#kaleidolines_coloring".
There is no limit on the number of submissions per user.
Kaleidolines Coloring Sheets
Kaleidolines Coloring Sheets Ito Jakuchu
Kaleidolines Coloring Card Set / playing card
Kaleidolines Coloring Card Set / Hanafuda=Japanese playing card
Kaleidolines Coloring Cards / playing card
Kaleidolines Coloring Cards / Hanafuda=Japanese playing card
Terms of Participation
1. About the Kaleidolines Coloring Gallery
The Kaleidolines Coloring Gallery is sponsored by Kuretake Co., Ltd. It is not affiliated with Instagram in any way.
By participating in the Gallery, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions described here.
Kuretake is not responsible for maintaining or addressing any problems that may arise with the services provided by Instagram.
To participate, you must have an Instagram account.
There is no limit on the number of submissions per user during the submission period.
Submissions must be posted with the hashtag "#kaleidolines_coloring" and incorporate one of the products listed below.
You cannot participate if your Instagram account is set to private.
2. About posted pictures
Posted pictures must be of one of the products listed below, and must either be the original work of the photographer, or posted with the permission of both the photographer and the artist.
The rights to posted pictures belong to the photographer.
- Kaleidolines Coloring Sheets
- Kaleidolines Coloring Card Set
- Kaleidolines Coloring Cards
In the event of a problem or dispute, etc., arising between the participant and a third party due to participation in the Project, or in the event of the participant incurring damage, with the exception of where there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
In the event of a problem or dispute, etc., arising with a third party due to a post of the participant, the participant shall resolve such a dispute, etc., itself and at its own responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience to the Company or other participants and users.
Other than the official account published by the Company on the website, in the event of an account stating the same name making an announcement, the Company shall not bear any responsibility for the content of this.
Internet connection fees and communication costs associated with the application for the Project shall be borne by the participant.
The Company cannot respond to any technical questions about the use of Instagram, or make any comment on system operational status.
The Company, in the event of any of the following being applicable, may suspend or end the use of all or a part of the Project Website without prior notice to the participant.
In addition, the Company shall not bear any responsibility for damages incurred by the participant as a result of this.
When publishing posts and comments in association with the Plan, acts that fall applicable under any of the following items, and acts which are deemed by the Company to fall applicable to this, must not be performed.
- In the event of inspections or maintenance work being performed on a computer system relating to the project
- In the event of suspension due to a malfunction in the environment associated with the management of the Project, such as a computer or communications line
- In the event of the Project no longer being able to be operated due to force majeure such as natural disaster and human disaster (earthquake, fire, lightning, wind and flood, power outage, etc.)
- In other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or stop the Project
In addition, in the event of the Company deeming an act to be inappropriate, if the Company determines that the participant has violated any of the points to note for posts of the preceding Paragraph, the Company, in order to delete or unpublish the text or images posted by the participant, shall take all appropriate measures, such as reporting these as inappropriate posts. The Company shall not bear any responsibility if the participant incurs any damage in association with this.
Backups of posted text and images are to be made at the responsibility of the participant. The Company shall not bear responsibility for any difficulty caused with regard to the backing up of images.
- Acts that violate the law or these Participation Terms and Conditions
- Acts related to a criminal act
- Acts that are contrary to public order and morals
- Acts that violate the Instagram Terms and Conditions
- Acts that may cause hindrance to the operation of the Project
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of a third party (refers to all persons other than the participant)
- Acts in which text or images are posted that include content which may cause discomfort or shame to a person, such as violent, discriminatory, self-harmful, intimidating, antisocial, or obscene representations, and acts that encourage these
- Acts in which the Company or a third party is slandered, and acts in which unfounded information is posted
- Acts in which information is posted while impersonating another party
- Advertisements, marketing, solicitation, or other sales-related acts
- Acts in which information provided by the Company is used or copied in excess of the scope of personal use
- Pre-election campaigns, election campaigns, or acts similar to these
The Project may be suspended or ended without notice. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for damage incurred by the Participant due to this.
The content of these Participation Terms and Conditions may be changed without notice.
*Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, LLC in the United States and other countries.
*The Instagram and camera logos are trademarks of Instagram, LLC in the United States and other countries.